Allow your website visitors to easily get in touch with you by adding a Facebook customer chat plugin on your WordPress page.
When using WordPress, simply use the official Messenger customer chat plugin. Be aware, however, that in order to install plugins, you need to have a business account.
1) Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to the “Plugins” menu and select “Add New.”
2) Search for “Messenger” and select the official Facebook Messenger Customer Chat Plugin.
3) Install the plugin.
4) Activate the plugin.
5) Next, click on “Customer Chat” in the sidebar on the left and then click on “Setup Customer Chat.”
6) Select your language settings and default greeting.
7) Choose custom colors for your Messenger plugin, if desired.
8) Click “Finish” to save your settings. The plugin should now be ready for use!
Adding a Facebook Messenger plugin to your WordPress page will be sure to help you establish more meaningful relationships with your customers through messaging. Simply adding the plugin won’t be enough, though! Be sure to spread the word and let everyone know that you can be easily reached on Messenger.