Airy Core is an open source, fully-featured, production-ready messaging platform.
With Airy Core you can process conversational data from a variety of sources:
- Facebook Messenger
- WhatsApp Business API
- Google's Business Messages
- Website Chat Plugins
- Your own conversational channels
You can then use Airy Core to:
- Unify your messaging channels
- Stream your conversational data wherever you want
- Integrate with different NLP frameworks
- Mediate open requests with Agents via our messaging UI
- Analyze your conversations
Since Airy's infrastructure is built around Apache Kafka, it can process a large amount of conversations and messages simultaneously and stream the relevant conversational data to wherever you need it.
Once you have Airy installed, follow our Quick Start for guidance.
We'll guide you through the following journey:
- Connect your first Source
- Send Messages
- Use the API to list conversations
- Consume directly from Kafka
The platform contains the following core components:
An ingestion platform that heavily relies on Apache Kafka to process incoming webhook data from different sources. We make sense of the data and reshape it into source independent contacts, conversations, and messages (see our glossary for formal definitions).
An HTTP API that allows you to manage the data sets the platform handles.
A webhook integration server that allows you to programmatically participate in conversations by sending messages. The webhook integration exposes events you can "listen" to and react programmatically.
A WebSocket server that allows you to receive near real-time updates about the data flowing through the system.