Airy Core is an is an open-source streaming app framework to train ML models and supply them with historical and real-time data.
Get Airy up and running with one command
# Install the Airy CLI
brew install airyhq/airy/cli
# Create Airy with one command
airy create --provider=aws
What Airy is used for
With Airy Core you can process data from a variety of sources:
- Facebook Messenger
- WhatsApp Business API
- Google's Business Messages
- Website Chat Plugins
- Any source you want with Custom Connectors
You can then use Airy Core to:
- Join historical and real-time data in the stream to create smarter ML and AI applications.
- Build real-time data pipelines and make real-time data universally accessible with our open-source streaming app framework.
- Standardize complex data ingestion and consume data directly from Kafka. Stream it directly to standard and customized applications, using pre-built, easily configured connectors.
- Significantly simplify deployment and reduce development times and increase the robustness of your infrastructure and apps.
Since Airy's infrastructure is built around Apache Kafka, it can process a large amount of events simultaneously and stream the relevant real-time and historical data to wherever you need it.